Are you scrambling for last minute Christmas Gift ideas?
Does someone you are close too value natural and clean products?
Are you shopping for someone who is an herbal medicine enthusiast?
Check out these Christmas Gifts, Stocking stuffers and unique finds for people who may be hard to shop for and for those who lose 100 % natural, preservative free, gift ideas…
1. For all the tea lovers – here are some delicious pleasure teas – divine flavors with no preservatives or artificial additives.
Organic Berry Burst Tea is a rich tart tasting berry tea – which perks up with stevia or a bit of honey added. Try this tea hot or cold – it is tasty either way. – or if a sore throat has gotten you down- brew a tea then freeze into popsicle trays and enjoy!
Hibiscus Mint Medley is one of my favorite drinks – Hibiscus pods are blended with rosehips and mint for a divine after dinner digestive drink or pleasure tea. This mineral rich tea is certain to delight – hot or cold.
2. Medicinal tea blends offer support for numerous complaints.
Core Health Herbal Tea blend contains herbs traditionally used for the effects of overeating, bloating, heartburn and indigestion…. and it tastes good too.
Winter Warming Tea Blend is our signature blend containing herbs known for their antiviral and immune supporting properties. Full of flavor with ginger, orange peel and cinnamon. Drink as needed or used for prevention during the season of colds and flu.
3. For those who love relaxing scents – try some of our aromatherapy products. Essential oils rich in volatile oils offering benefit to emotions, fatigue, immune support and skin care alike. Some of our favorite oils include:
Breath Essential Oil Blend: Our antiseptic blend ideal for a sinus steam – or put a couple of drops onto a kleenex and inhale and volatile oils.
Balance Essential Oil Blend: A favorite female blend. Dilute with a carrier oil and apply to the skin as a massage oil, rub onto the wrists or place in an aromatherapy diffuser for an uplifting scent for tension and those PMS times.
4. Salves and Topical Support. Dry skin relief – try our Skin Relief Salve. Congestion and cold prevention – consider our Winter Blend Balm– rub onto the chest and soles of the feet for volatile oil rich support for sinuses and to counter viruses. A perfect support for womens health- try our Moon Cycle Balm to provide assistance from cramps and PMS tension and emotional fluctuations… and we even have a topical balm for Pets – our Pet Pomade is a wonderful all natural product for your furry best friend – a soothing balm to be used on cracked paws, a pets nose, hot spots, dry nose, minor dry skin irritation or any part of your pets skin that needs moisturizing and protection from the elements.
5. Some unique stocking stuffers include our white sage smudge sticks and sage wands wrapped with rose, feather wands for smudging and beautiful abalone shells to catch the glowing embers. We provide directions for your first smudge ritual.
6. And lastly – how can you support a loved one who is interested in learning more about herbal medicine, curious about recipes and learning how to prepare medicines at home? Here is a medicine makers guide providing monographs on 47 herbs, foods and medicinal plants – how to prepare and use for minor first aid, topical applications, food and yes even how to prepare infused oils, salve and massage oils.
The Good Living Guide to Natural and Herbal Medicine provides something for herbalists of all levels. Bulk herbs can be purchased here for the medicine making recipes.