Just in Time for Christmas, the second edition of the Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook! The first edition is a kitchen bible for many and continuing in that tradition with the new, revised Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook! With 100 well-tested new recipes, color photographs and fascinating health information so you can have the most delicious, soul-satisfying meals and be able to make the most informed decisions about what to eat and why!
The Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook will guide you through the process of stocking whole foods, from the healthiest meats and seafood to the best types of fats and oils, and even the healthiest forms of chocolate! You’ll learn detailed information on the benefits of each whole food group—Greens, Vegetables, Fruits, Whole Grains, Legumes, Nuts and Seeds, Meats & Seafood, Dairy Foods, Sea Vegetables, and Fats. There are over 450 pages of recipes and information!
The Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook includes:
- Evidence-based information on whole foods
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and soy-free recipes
- A complete guide to stocking your whole foods pantry
- The whole story on the current diet trends and how to adapt them to best serve your individual needs
- The real story behind toxicity in food and avoiding PCB’s, GMO’s, and non-organics
- Over 300 recipes that any vegan, vegetarian, carnivore, or omnivore will love
Available NOW – click here to order!
Nourishing Meals Cookbook
And by popular demand, we now have in stock the new cookbook by Tom Malterre and Alissa Sergersten:
“Nourishing Meals: Nutrition for the Whole Family”,packed with 300 gluten free, dairy and soy free recipes for the whole family; with a special emphasis on raising healthy children from preconception on wards (focusing on autism, allergies and obesity) and learn why removing processed foods from ones diet and going gluten free may help clear up mysterious health ailments and contribute to optimal health.
Here is what you’ll find in the Nourishing Meals Cookbook:
- How to raise a healthy eater
- Key nutrients for pregnancy and childhood and contributors of deficiencies
- How to pack a healthy school lunch
- Creating balanced family meals
- Vegan, vegetarian, seafood, and meat main dishes
- Nutritional benefits of soups and stocks
- Tips for encouraging your children to eat more vegetables
- Tips for a quick, nutritious breakfast
- Charts for soaking and cooking whole grains
- Wholesome gluten-free breads and muffins, including sourdough recipes
- Healthy snack ideas
- Alternatives to refined sugar
- Nourishing grain-free dessert recipes
- Ways to preserve the harvest, including recipes for lacto-fermented vegetables
- Some delicious recipes include hot and sour soup, apple cider baked beans, spicy lentils and rice in cabbage leaves, grain free chicken nuggets, apricot glazed chicken, zucchini lasagna with pine nut ricotta, raw breakfast tacos, baby green smoothie, kale and egg scramble, coconut brown rice, chicken and chard chili
To purchase this cookbook for $ 24.95, click here:
Did you know that if you suffer from Celiac Disease, you are now eligible to claim part of your gluten free purchases, in your grocery budget, as part of a medical expense for income tax deductions?
New in 2013, the Canadian Federal Government is allowing medical or food expense deductions for any gluten free products purchased by individuals who are diagnosed with Celiac – wow – a nice step in the right direction. Check out this link to the Canada Revenue Agency for details on eligibility and remember to keep all receipts for gluten free food purchased throughout the year.
Check out our new Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy and Egg Free Cookbook! Ideal for individuals with celiac disease or who are following a wheat free / dairy free diet. Over 200 tasty recipes including wheat free cinnamon buns, avocado fig fudgesicles, mediterranean quinoa salad, coconut lime chicken and wheat free chocolate chip cookies. 417 pages of useful tips for those with wheat and gluten allergies!
The Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook written by Alissa Sergersten and Tom Malterre – also contains food allergy substitution charts, a hidden gluten foods list, deserts and a 7 day sample menu plan. Available for purchase at Alchemy & Elixir Health Group!
Purchase your Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook here!!