“What health conditions can be improved from the use of a far infrared sauna?”
Infrared sauna therapy is specifically designed to create a comfortable, deep, penetrating heat thereby leading to an increase in core body temperature, a raise in metabolism and subsequent profuse sweating which has numerous health benefits including:
- Cleansing and Detoxification
- Heavy metal detoxification
- Skin health (acne, eczema, psoriasis, wound healing, and scar tissue)
- Assists with the breakdown of cellulite
- Supports healthy immune response
- Pain relief (from Arthritis, Back pain, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Headaches)
- Weight loss (burns up to 600 calories in one 30 minute session)
- Heart disease (clinically shown to lower blood pressure)
- Women’s Health
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Stress management
- Increased circulation, elevated blood pressure
- Athletic injury and recovery, post exercise pain,
- Muscle and Joint pain, soft tissue injury, muscle spasms, stiffness, adhesions, shoulder pain, tight shoulders
Disclaimer: The information contained within is not meant to replace the clinic advice of a doctor or your main health care practitioner nor does it address individual circumstances. The data and opinions contained in the information are solely for information and educational purposes only.
Almost anyone can use a far infrared sauna, with just a few exceptions, however if one has a specific health condition it is important to consult your primary care provider prior to use.
Hemophiliacs and women who are pregnant or who might be pregnant are NOT advised to use the sauna. Individuals with MS and Lupus may find benefit from the sauna at a lower temperature.
For more information on our infrared sauna sessions and to book a sauna appointment contact us at: 604 683 2298 or email@example.com