Topical Applications of Herbal Medicines
- Date: Thursday, September 28, 2017
- Time: 7-9 pm, Cost $ 20 plus GST
- Join us for a fun and interactive class on topical first aid.
- Learn how to use herbs topically on the body for various health complaints.
- Learn how to prepare a poultice, and understand the differences between a fomentation, compress, liniment and poultice and when to apply and what specific herbs to use for common first aid.
- Explore the use of kitchen herbs and foods for topical application.
- We will prepare topical applications of herbs in class and you will leave with tools for preparing your own herbal topical applications at home using fresh or dried plants.
Space is limited, prepayment guarantees your space in class.Pre register at: email@example.comLocation: Downtown Vancouver
Additional details and location will be provided upon registration